Tuesday, January 8, 2008

CHRISTOPHER HARRISON, Minneapolis, MN

"We the People"
"With these selected pieces, I use self-created shapes, forms and colors to build my themes to create semi-abstract works whose content springs from my African American and African heritage. I see it as an aesthetic “anthropology”, discovering the beauty, passion and power that spring from my culture."
BIO
Christopher Harrison is a fine artist, illustrator, graphic designer and art director who has lived in the North Minneapolis area for over ten years. Besides his full time job as a Desktop Publisher for the Minneapolis Spokesman-Recorder, he also enjoys doing freelance design work. He exhibits his paintings and collages at local and national art venues. Christopher is currently pursuing his MFA degree in Painting and Drawing.

No comments: